That 90's Glam

Turtle neck-Mango
Leather pants-Vintage
Pumps-Steve Madden
Makeup-Chen Klein
Photographer-Roei Hasson
         
I realized I have a thing for the 90's, especially 90's fashion. There's just something about this rebellious/ aggressive vibe the 90's is known for that seems to swipe me off my feet each time I come across it. And the music ohh gosh. I could lay in bed all day listening to it from hardcore rock to old school hip hop which also started in the 90's.
But the 90's aspect shown here is black grunge and all that jazz. I LOVE that mysterious,unapologetic vibe to it.
I've always had people telling me I was such a sweetheart and they'd never take me for a collab like this and I was thrilled while doing this collab and especially after seeing this picture.
So when someone says 'you can't' for whatever reason just get out there,kill it and prove 'em wrong 

תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

Me and My Body

Harlot