Introducing Me

To be honest, I never thought I could write a post like this. Well, I guess there's a reason people say sometimes you just have to take off your floats and start swimming. So here we go😎😎
Well my name is Amit, I'm a 22 year old living in Israel and I'm going on my second year at the IDC . I study journalism and I hope I'll get to work in a fashion magazine someday simply because I've been reading those since I was 15 . I'd read Teen Vouge whenever they released an issue and online.
Now Vouge and Harper's Baazar are my favorite magazines because they feature the coolest, most unique fashion catalogs and include awesome interviews to top it all off.
I always thought I had something to say about catalogs and photoshoots I'd see online and in magazine,even though my mom has always claimed I always tend to play it safe when it comes to wearing my clothes.
Despite that, I always felt I had a new eye  for unique clothes,shoes,accesories,swimsuits,etc. I'm very picky about the clothes in my wardrobe and for the most part, it has been working for me. First off, because I'm particularly happy about my wardrobe since it has a pretty big repertoire. Credit goes to my mom who occasionally spoils me with unique pieces and my dad who flies to New York for business. Furthermore,my friends always joke about how my wardrobe just CAN'T be copied by anyone else.
I also consider myself a serious chocolate lover that opts for the craziest desserts(now defined as 'cheat meals') in my country and outside my country, and they always come to me for a second opinion.
To be continued;)

תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

Me and My Body

Harlot

That 90's Glam